Thursday, June 6, 2019

tiny tuesday progress

I have to catch up with all the blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge.  Angie at Quilting on the Crescent. shared a tiny tuesday block last month that I have finished. I made a mistake with it, but it stays this way. It was supposed to have the orange print in all four corners.



Sally at The Objects of Design shared this cute block last month. It's called bear bowtie.


I was intimidated by this one. I am not very skilled at applique, and the reverse applique was scarey. But, once I made the decision to do it, it was fun.

note
 am linking to:

My one monthly goal for June is still the same as May. I didn't keep 1/2 the goals for May and I didn't finish anything. I started a few... ahem.
I want to:
1.Finish smith mountain morning
2.move allietare along
3.make swap blocks
4.keep up with rainbow scrap challenge
5.and I want to start garden party piecing.

I am linking to:


I am linking to:




boms away 
One monthly goal



5 comments:

  1. I would never have known if you hadn't said. Cute blocks, and your applique is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete