Monday, June 17, 2019

retreat traffic jam

We had a 'sleep in your own bed' retreat Friday and Saturday. It is always great to connect with other quilters and to learn more about them and how they do something. And, it is a great way to give a little as well. And the best part was going home to sleep in your own bed. Everything was locked up tight, and we could just start right where we had left off the night before.

I worked on a mystery quilt from Morgansons and stitches and sew forth. I didn't have a picture of the quilt, so, I had to rely on the instructions. This was a kit I purchased in 2013.

First, I cut it out from a purchased kit of fabric. Then, I started with the 9 patches in the center. After lunch, I added the triangles for the square in a square blocks.






I think, the longest part was laying it out and deciding. I would arrange it, and, sew on something else for awhile, and, then, take another look. I didn't put it together. I need to trim the blocks a bit first.


I am linking to:



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete