Friday, June 28, 2019

allietare and one monthly goal

Earlier this month, I posted my goals for one monthly goal at Elm street quilts.
My one monthly goal for June
I wanted to:
1. Finish smith mountain morning - done


2. move allietare along- done
I cut and trimmed the outside of allietare, and I added the gold inner border. I like pressing the borders and noticing all the bits of fabric that I used. The red with black crows was/is one of my favorite Debbie Mumm prints.


I added a black outer border, and it is on the long arm ready to quilt.



3. make swap blocks - done
4. keep up with rainbow scrap challenge -done
5. and I wanted to start garden party piecing. - done I have 40 blocks made and thanks to Lisa B for the help to get this block fixed.



I am linking to:

I was featured last week at



6 comments:

  1. Good for you, Maggie, on finishing up another Bonnie quilt. Her quilts are such a marathon. Have fun with Garden Party. The blocks are fun to do, but it takes nearly a million of them to make this quilt. Sandy at sewhigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Smith Mountain Morning turned out so beautifully! I love the soft buttery yellow and greys together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are kicking it!!! Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing finishes!! Both are pretty time consuming. Your Smith Mountain Morning is just beautiful!! LOVE your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smith Mountain mornings is absolutely gorgeous! The colors in Allietare are stunning! And yay for the swap blocks.

    ReplyDelete