Saturday, May 18, 2019

rainbow scrap progress

Orange is such a great color. It can look great hiding among other colors (fall colors ) or jump right out at you. Still, I don't have that much of it in my stash. hmmmmm
I did make 2 flying home blocks.


And, 5 woven checkerboard blocks


and an orange crayon.


Notice the green grass that I can use as a background for photos. I couldn't do that at the beginning of this year's rainbow challenge.

I am linking:

lots of orange inspiration at:
rsc19 super saturday

9 comments:

  1. I need to get busy to work on my second RSC for orange, I have not started work on it this month looks like you have a good start there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of your blocks! Fun to see the pretty prints you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of orange scraps to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your RSC projects are coming right along. I love orange too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may not have many ORANGE scraps, but you made good use of what you found hiding in your stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all this orange. It is such a fun and colourful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your blocks in Orange. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made some great blocks with your orange scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orange is just a fun color. It always makes me think of those juicy fruits that are like little bits of summer in the middle of winter. I love how yours pop against the grass!

    ReplyDelete