Saturday, May 25, 2019

the end of the rainbow

This is officially the last Saturday in May and for orange at the rainbow scrap challenge. I am not really finished with the color yet. I haven't even started orange words for my quilt. But I did get the "made" fabric ready for the end of the rainbow quilt. Each month I make 6 blocks. I only have one more color and then all the pieces will be ready to assemble.


There are some rows that I had enough finished blocks to partially assemble them.


I made 32- 4 patches for an irish chain quilt I am hoping to make.


And orange was the last color I needed for wiggle time quilt. Next month, I can put that great quilt together.


I am linking:

lots of orange inspiration at:
rsc19 super saturday

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing Wiggle Time put together. Looking good, all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your made fabric and how you're putting it together for the rainbow quilt! I'm looking forward to seeing that one. Your Wiggletime is inspiring me to make a rainbow version, too - I already have the pattern, so there's no reason not to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your oranges. I am looking forward to seeing your wiggle quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make so many lovely blocks. I can't wait to see the End of the Rainbow quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wiggle quilt sounds interesting....looking forward to seeing it complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely ORANGE scrappy blocks!! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing the finished Wiggle quilt I thought that looked like a fun pattern and perfect for RSC. Way to already look forward and start an Irish Chain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to seeing your wiggle time quilt put all together. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all that orange! These will be some fun bright quilts.

    ReplyDelete