Sunday, January 8, 2017

I love a quiltathon day 4

I was very good this week and resisted alot of temptation at Missourri Star Quilt Co. I have been sick and it has been bitterly cold, so I really wanted to order something, but didn't. Go me.
I've cut alot of fabric this week, but I am waiting to count it when the projects are finished.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date:  108 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 2 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 106 yards used

While my daughter was here, I grabbed 2 boxes of odd fabric from the attic, and we played the "you pick one and I will pick one" game. 90 yards of fabric went home with her and 18 yards went to goodwill. Her husband doesn't see the fascination with all this fabric. This should help me see better numbers on my stash accounting for awhile. She took some ugly fabric to me and was delighted and giggly.


I bought 2 yards of fabric at quilt expression in Noblesville, In. I really "love" this fabric

I have had to hide my rug hooking project from curious Grandchildren, it will be a sweet pleasure to get it out and start again.
Judy at Patchwork times is having a quiltathon and I have been working on projects for that. I hope to cut my civil war version of En provence for 64 1/2 square triangles.

cut Carolina Chain all finished
turquoise hourglasses all finished
quilt on the frame
en provence 1/2 square triangles for the bright version all finished
purple rainbow challenge blocks nearly done
Christmas all put away
knit the sky is current
still looking for 2 border pieces for my tumbler - they could be anywhere swept up in any bucket ;(

I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash

7 comments:

  1. Your rug hooking project is divine... I just love it!
    And of course I love the "love fabric"! If I was your daughter, I'd take it home :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow you are productive, I love the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "Love" fabric is to die for! It would make an awesome quilt backing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute fabric, no wonder you love it. The rug paisleys sure are bright and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for having a little sort out and moving some fabric on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Love fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive stash numbers for the first week of January!

    ReplyDelete