Friday, January 13, 2017

A little Progress

I have actually made a little progress. I had virtual quilting with my daughter on Thursday afternoon, so I cut some neutrals for the leader/ender project swap in preparation. While we talked, I sewed them together.I only needed 40 for the second round of neutrals.
When these were finished, I sewed the bonus triangles on some of my midnight flight rectangles. So I finished 81 of them to the point I could cut off the bonus triangle and press them. All of them had their diagonal sewn already.  I need 144 so I am getting close. This is my usual take out to groups project, But I have been sick and not going anywhere, and I had finished what I had planned for our visit, and we had time left, and I didn't want to waste it.
I am linking to:

TGIFF
FInished or Not Friday
WHoop Whoop
Crazy Mom Finish Fridays
Fort Worth Fabric Studio







2 comments: