Monday, November 7, 2016

Progress

I love quilt magazines, old or new. I found this new one at Joanns while waiting in line to pay
My rule is I won't buy it unless I find three projects I love. There were at least three, but it was 19.99!!? When did magazines make that jump?
SO I took pictures instead. I'm sure that's all the time I would have to make it anyway.
My head swims with all the wonders I want to make or try. Unfortunately, my real life doesn't have the energy or time anymore.















Isn't he the cutest little bunny!

I added another block to my English Paper Piecing quilt during slow Sunday Stitching.


We've had a few days of beautiful blue skies to add to my Knit the Sky Scarf project



 I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Main Crush Monday
Moving it Forward Monday
Monday Making







6 comments:

  1. You are busy with all your projects. I've been doing a lot of knitting lately - it's an easy project to pick up for a few minutes here and there. I too am surprised at the price of a magazine sometimes. I love the quilt on the cover - that Dresden plate in all those scrappy fabrics, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great projects in the magazine. Love your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexie project is looking great! Quilting magazines have gotten really expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all 3 of the projects from the magazine that you showed but I sure wouldn't pay $20 for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love our hexie project! Yea! Another flower added! :)Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that the magazine prices are steep, but if you get 5 or 6 quilt patterns, with all the cutting and sewing instructions, it's definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete