Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mug Rug

My mug is super large. I am always thirsty, and I hate refilling. I do get way too many comments about the size, my bathroom visitations, and how heavy it must be to carry.  Still I am not dissuaded from using it.  Still, for Tuesday archives, the theme is mug rug, so I had to explain my choice for a mug rug to share.
This is a rug hooking mat that I hooked from left over strings of wool. I beaded the edge for a little zing. It was my own pattern.
And it is big enough.

For a more normal size mug rug - I have a mug rug from a dear rug hooking friend.
I am linking to:
Tuesday Archive
Fabric Tuesday
Fiber Tuesday
Free Motion by the River

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I've never done rug hooking, buy I love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mug rug is so beautiful and it's your own design! Wow! Is this regular rug hooking? I thought one could only buy kits! Wow! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete