Thursday, November 3, 2016

Off track


My husband's hand surgery went well. I felt a huge surge of relief after talking to the doctor. I hadn't realized I was that concerned. I have definitely been off track.
Tonight, I have been asked to teach a lotion making class at Church, I will share that later.
I have been trying to rediscover my cutting table
Yes it is that bad... It is a result of trying to organize which is another word for "sort the stuff into piles then move it until it is all jumbled up and then sort it into piles and then move it and so on and on.."
But this is so much better and a thing of beauty..
 4th Shelf on the right is fabric I have hand dyed. I had forgotten I even had it. I should actually use it, but now that it has a place in my museum, it will be safe.

I have received my hexies from my swap partner in Australia. I asked for the stepping stones to go around the blocks I already have, so the cream ones are a new addition.
I have all the blocks for my Off Track quilt made and I am adding sashings.



I am linking to:
 Needle thread and Yarn
Needle and thread Thursday





















1 comment:

  1. I like your museum. So many possibilities in there. :-)
    Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party!

    ReplyDelete