Wednesday, November 2, 2016

jury duty





Close call.  The trial was cancelled. I don't mind jury duty but my husband's hand surgery is Nov. 2. and I need to be with him.

 I found this great tutorial for this incredibly useful and fun binding bag.





I used the row by row fabric that I have been hoarding.
I keep clips in the zipper pocket, a seam ripper and ruler in the other pocket. I love this bag. I keep it near my chair where I sometimes - not often enough - bind quilts. I can also use it with my hexie bag for my EPP.  I will be taking it with me to the hospital for my Husband's hand surgery.

I am linking to
WOW
Midweek Makers
Bee Social
Jo's Country Junction


5 comments:

  1. I love it! And that fabric is fantastic! Wishing your husband luck with his surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness a project to occupy the wait time - hope everything goes well with the surgery. Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric is perfect! Hope everything went well and you got lots of stitching done. Have you got your fabrics picked out for the new Bonnie mystery yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I have - can't wait and then I found another colorway I am thinking of doing as well- and you?

      Delete