Sunday, July 9, 2023

stash report July 9, 2023

I added more neutrals to my stash by way of  fed ex. I like fabric with words on it.

stash report July 9, 2023

fabric added: 2 yards

fabric added year to date: 109 yards 

fabric used: 18 yards  I finished checkered past last week 



fabric used year to date: 271 1/2 yards

158 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I made another hexie to add to my hexie quilt. I am finishing one side and I am trying to add the big pieces. I try to alternate hexies and rug hooking, but, it seems I focus on one or the other for long periods. It had been so long since I worked on my hexies that I had to do a search and find for my papers and some of the pieces.

1 inch sides


I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Checkered past looks fantastic. I like the neutrals that you added to your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexies are looking fabulous! I share your love of fabric with text printed on it. It always reminds me of a scrapbook when I cut those fabrics up and sew them into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how that goes when we have so many interests. I admire the stitchers who can work on projects in organize rotations, but that has never worked for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful new fabrics, and congratulations for the finish! Your hexies are looking good, love the center.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great report this week! Neutrals are always good, used for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun new fabrics. When you use those in quilts, do you worry about what direction the pieces are placed in across the quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Hexie quilt is so pretty. Happy to see you are nearing the end, and adding the side pieces. Love your Checkered Past quilt! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/07/12/wednesday-wait-loss-336

    ReplyDelete