Monday, July 3, 2023

downhill side of rectangle wrangle

I am finally working on the downhill blocks for rectangle wrangle. All of the uphill blocks are finished. I think the remaining strips are a little ho hum, but, I will use them. Apparently, I have pulled out all my favorites.  In such a busy quilt, they will fit just fine.






I want to finish all 42 downhill blocks for my July one monthly goal at elm street quilts.
I didn't finish my june monthly goal but, I did add three ufo finishes for june and the PHD report




I am linking:


One monthly goal


7 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome with your PHD in 2023! You've already completed more than the required 12 UFOs and the year is only half over! Way to go!
    Thanks for linking to PHD in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing all these blocks together in a finished top. I think it's very fun that you used so many different plaids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 finishes! That's just simply amazing. Yes, the downhill blocks are maybe not as pizzazzy as the uphill ones but this quilt is going to be so pretty! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/07/05/wednesday-wait-loss-335

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done so well with finishing this year! That includes some oldies but goodies, so you've definitely more than earned your PHD this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing awesome with your finishes this year, Maggie! Looking forward to seeing the Rectangle Wrange as a finish! Thanks for linking up with Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the plaids. They look like homespuns (?). Hope you're making good progress this month.

    ReplyDelete