Sunday, July 16, 2023

stash report July 16, 2023

  Other than cutting, no movement in or out with my stash.

stash report July 16, 2023

fabric added: 0 yards

fabric added year to date: 109 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards 

fabric used year to date: 271 1/2 yards

158 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I made another hexie to add to my hexie quilt. I am finishing one side and I am trying to add the big pieces. I try to alternate hexies and rug hooking, but, it seems I focus on one or the other for long periods. not much happening with this or my other projects. I finished another hexie and will see if I can fill in around it in the quilt. 

1 inch sides

I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Very cute hexie. Your fabric metrics are just amazing, that's a lot out for one year already. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutting pieces for quilts is a big job towards the making of them! Have fun with your hexie stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little bit of stitching here and there will always make a bit of progress. I like the brown surrounding hexagons. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty hexie block! I see the rug in the background patiently waiting for some attention! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fabrics you used in that hexie block. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four days last week, you have great stitching and cutting numbers. It's fun to have alternate projects to work with ;)
    Thank you for sharing and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty block. It's always good to get cutting out of the way.

    ReplyDelete