Monday, December 20, 2021

5 quilts december 20, 2021

 My 5 quilts progress report.

1. boho heart - woo hoo - section 1 and 2 in pink is done. I am planning on doing the part to the right next. 



2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I made the date in red

3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - Clue 3 was made from the hsts from clue 1 and added wing triangles. Clue 4 looks like a stinker of a clue, but, it is next on the list

clue 3 

4. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge.  I work on this a little bit everyday.  I am still making sets from hsts


I used a random number generator again , and this is the project that came up for my empty 5th spot.

5.  too many circles - A free block of the month from  Little scrap which was open for 3 years in our town. Each month was a new Drunkard's path block to make. I have the blocks made and I think the single blocks are for the border. There are 12 large blocks, so 3 x4 and I think I will sash them. There seems to be fabric in the box.



MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet


1. wonky courthouse - hunter - need to piece a back and prepare the binding - on the frame - quilted - trimmed- needs bound - no change - binding with a new gizmo


2. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter - on the frame - quilted - needs to be bound - no change

3, end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting

4. row rainbow rsc

5. gray baby flannel

I am linking:

4 comments:

  1. you are making great progress on all your quilty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boho Heart looks great so far, and I am still loving Fish School! What is the new gizmo for binding?
    Have a Merry Christmas, and thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is the new gizmo for binding working for you? Can you give us a report on it please? Have a wonderful Christmas. Jane

    ReplyDelete