Friday, December 17, 2021

too many circles

This project is from 2012 when we had a local quilt shop in town. They held this quilt as a free block of the month. I had all the blocks at the end of the program done, but didn't decide how to put it together, so it went to the time out closet. I used a random number generator for this ufo project. It is time to make some decisions.


I apparently planned a sashing but there is no other piece of that fabric. There is a pretty aqua fabric in the box, that I might use.


I made these little drunkards path blocks for the border. I am using this Ufo as the 5th quilt in my 5 quilts plan. I am really looking forward to playing with this quilt again. I was really excited that I had attempted this classic block when it was offered.

6 comments:

  1. THis will be fun to watch come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty spring like colors in the midst of our winter! Well, I guess technically it’s not even winter yet. Feels like it here though. This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made one or two drunkard path blocks over the years. . .some day, I might be brave and make a bunch of blocks as you did. Your blocks are wonderful. I look forward to seeing what they become!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those colors, cant wait to see its finish.

    ReplyDelete