Sunday, April 11, 2021

stash report April 11, 2021

   I found these treasures at goodwill. The red is 1 1/3 yards. The cream is at least 1/2 yard wof, and, another yard just half wof. The birds are 1/2 yard.  


 Stash report April 11, 2021

Fabric Used this week:1 1/2 yards 

Fabric Used year to Date: 53 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2 1/3 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 55 1/3 yards

net fabric: 2 1/3 yards bought more than used  

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I cut at least 15 minutes a day.

I have done a little rug hooking with one of the pumpkins of my Mr. Scarecrow rug hooking project. I started hooking top down, and then, I was worried I would not have enough of the same wool for the whole pumpkin. The best place, in my opinion, to add a different wool would be in the bottom middle, so, I  hooked around the edges, until, I had a better idea of how much wool I needed. I am pretty sure I will have enough to finish this pumpkin. 

just a little bit to go




I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. I've not done rug hooking in so many years. Your projects make me want to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rug is looking good. Sounds like the rug hooking version of thread chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good strategy to see if you had enough for the space... looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds are lovely. Your rug is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkin is looking pretty. Good finds on the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that pumpkin is coming along so pretty! That white/beige fabric would be a great background fabric and wow! I love that bird fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the stitching time. It's never fun to think you might run out of a color/fabric you need for a project. Glad you are going to have enough.

    ReplyDelete