Monday, April 12, 2021

more crumb stars

 Over the weekend, I realized that I had made more crumb stars in other colors than in blue. I know blue is the scrap color I have the most, so why was I short on blue? Well, some had been scooped up in a cleaning job, and, had gone missing. And, I found a few more blue crumbs.....Now, I have 9 more blue crumb stars. The first blue ones are here




We have had a rainy weekend. Sometimes, in the Spring, a good rain makes all the flowers look brighter. Such a lovely time of year.

I am linking:

needle and thread Thursdays 

3 comments:

  1. The crumb stars are great, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and white quilts have always been one of my favorite color combinations. Your twinkly blue stars are fabulous! I hope your missing blue scrap treasures reappear soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring too, and those pretty little crumb star blocks. Thanks for sharing them on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete