Sunday, May 6, 2018

stash report May 5, 2018

I found this quilt kit at an estate sale. I loved the fabrics, and it was a great deal in my opinion. I couldn't be sure, until I came home and opened the bundle, but there were 16 yards, and it included the backing and binding. I figured I could use the fabric in something else if I didn't want to make the quilt.



I am still trying to invent the finishing for my block of the month Christmas quilt challenge hosted by Jo of Jo's Country Junction( I don't have the pattern).
I have sewn all the blocks together to form the center. The next part is to cut borders for the edges.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 6 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 217 1/4 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 16 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 126 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 90 1/2 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min 7 days this week. started square dance mystery quilt

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

and Oh Scrap link in sidebar

2 comments:

  1. I like the kit as is. It's different and it looks challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pinks and blacks are quite a find. Very pretty. Congrats on finding time to stitch every day this week. Hope you have another productive week this week. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete