Wednesday, July 26, 2017

rug hooking again


whew - this set of borders is done and it is getting huge and heavy. I hope it is not so boring seeing pictures and more of the same. It is getting close to the end of the month, and I would like it finished for my one monthly goal. So I am really focusing on it. One final border to go.




I haven't been to my rug hooking group for most of the summer. I haven't felt energetic enough.  I have missed the ladies and the inspiration. It is no surprise, then, that I haven't done much with my rug hooking project. But Carol called and said they had missed me, and hoped I would be returning soon. Gee.. that felt nice. So I bucked up, rounded up my stuff and headed to rug hooking.

The projects are always amazing.
geometric

floral

animal (cat)



Mr Bunny
all at different stages  and colors - yummy colors.

It was great to see everyone and catch up with the hatches, matches, and dispatches. And I remember, that I really do like to rug hook.

Here is a new to me link that looks fun



and all my favorites:

WOW
Midweek Makers
Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

WIPs with friends

1 comment:

  1. wow, wow, wow!!

    your projects are amazing!

    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete