Monday, July 10, 2017

Stash report July 9, 2017



I found neutrals at the estate sale last week. They were so happy to come home with me. There was about 6 yards worth.

I have had a low energy week, it doesn't seem like I have accomplished much or made much progress.


I did add a hexie circle to the mother ship. The best part of this  addition is that both my Granddaughters sewed some of the hexies to the  flower. They seemed to really like doing it. Maybe future quilters in the making.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 238 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week:6 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 229 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 9 1/2 yards more used than added

I am linking to:


Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday



3 comments:

  1. Those are some fun neutrals. You've done so well on refreshing your stash this year. Hopefully your mojo will return this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice find for your stash. I'm glad the granddaughters enjoyed helping out. Hope they learn to enjoy quilting as much as the rest of us. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find such great buys on fabric! Very nice! So glad you're able begin to pass the tradition down! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete