Monday, March 27, 2023

more girlie garden

I made progress on girlie garden at my Saturday open sew with my quilt guild. I needed to trim all the blocks before I could start piecing the rows.


One row led to another...


I have them all made. I can't assemble the top until I do a row of applique daisies. 
This is a rogue project, that I added for February rainbow scrap challenge. I had an early finish to my regular rsc projects, and, thought, I would sneak another pink ufo in to the mix. March was busier, so it is the end of the month, before I could fit some time for it. But, I started thinking I would just move it forward, and I have made more progress than expected.

I am linking:

10 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics and colors you chose for your blocks, Maggie, and it's a fun block, too. Great job getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applique daisies!!! Fun!! Can't wait to see those.Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Girlie Garden is so pretty! Love the term "rogue project" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlie Garden rows look great. Looking forward to seeing how you will make the applique daisies. Have a nice week, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the daisies added in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that it's a rogue! The fabrics are so sweet and with the addition of daisies this is going to be simply adorable! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Girlie Garden is going to be very effective as you sew it all together and add daisies. Look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie your Girlie Garden is so sweet. I love the colours/fabrics you've used and am so looking forward to seeing your daisies row. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and you are making great progress! Thanks for joining in with Monday This and That! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie, these blocks are so sweet! Girlie Garden is a great name for this. Looking forward to seeing it all come together. Thanks for linking up with Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete