Saturday, March 18, 2023

9 patches in green

I made 35 nine patches using 2 inch strips for a quilt called diffusion. I am only using 4 -5 colors to make the nine patches. This was the first time the color of the month was one of the colors for the rainbow scrap challenge.


I thought I would have fish school blocks to show this week, but, they swam away. I will need to find a bait that will bring them back to me. Here fishy fishy.

I do have 1, and only 1, strip weave block for the month finished.


I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. great accomplishments! Luv the fish story🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little Nine patch are fun, I made some this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did those fish go? Perhaps you will catch them for next weeks RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat green blocks, lots of fun fabrics. Sneaky little fish, hiding like that. Maybe you need a cat to help you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Sorry to hear that your Fish School blocks got away, Maggie. Your other GREEN blocks for the RSC turned out great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the fish blocks swimming away! Hopefully the bait will work and they'll come back. Lovely green blocks this week! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete