Wednesday, October 3, 2018

dwr quilt along

I have sewn all the a pieces into twosies except for this lonely little guy. Let's hope it was an over calculation error and not a short. Time will tell. I have a whole row together and I am slowly putting the arcs on melons together.



At this point, I am enjoying the variety of sewing pieces together. I can sew different stages of arcs, or melons, or rings, or rows. I find I like doing a little of each at each time at the sewing machine. It keeps it interesting. And I am so flabbergasted about how well it is going, that I want to keep going. Jo Kramer of Jo's Country junction quilt along has been great for me.

For my one monthly goal, I want to make my Granddaughter's unicorn quilt, and finish piecing orca bay mystery quilt, and continue working on the double wedding ring. And I want to thank fat quarter shop for my gift certificate prize. I just love elm street quilts one monthly link up. It has helped complete many of my wishlist goals.
I spent several days combing through the sight dreaming about what I would buy. I decided on a grunge jelly roll and a thread I use all the time on my longarm.



I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap
One monthly goal



4 comments:

  1. Maggie, is the Damascus still for sale? I have an Indiana cousin who will pick it up for me, and get it to me next time we connect.

    Julie Hutcherson: creativejewel87ATGEEmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun jelly roll! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope the lonely guy was just duplicate mistake. And good choice with the grunge jelly roll!

    ReplyDelete