Monday, October 15, 2018

orca bay 3

Jo of Jo's country junction is trying to finish all the quilts in quiltville's string fling book before the new book is published. I am trying to finish all the mystery quilts as part of that challenge before the new mystery in November. My challenge finishes here

A little bit at a time and it is making progress. I have finally finished all the hour glass blocks for orca bay mystery quilt.


And I have tried my hand at the Ohio star block with the white corners.


Our guild quilt show was last weekend and these are my quilts hanging at the show.
Mill girls

Old Thyme Christmas

Easy street (green)

Cross geese

And I missed the picture of roll roll cotton boll. sigh..
My Granddaughters are here for a few days. And I am looking forward to bit of Grandma sewing.





boms away 
Oh scrap

5 comments:

  1. All of your quilts are beautiful. But I think Cross Geese is my favorite. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to see quilts from a distance? Such a different perspective than on the design wall or the bed. I really like Cross Geese! And your Bonnie-parade is grand. Wonder what she has in store for us this year . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well with your Bonnie Hunter Challenge. Just a couple of weeks till we get the fabric requirements for this year's mystery (if Bonnie keeps to the Oct 31 release).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome! Love Old Thyme Christmas and all the others as well. The fact that you have gotten so many of BH's mysteries done is a mystery to me!!! Lol! I started On Ringo Lake and it's in pieces ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mill Girls is gorgeous.

    I have tried to click the link for 'My challenge finishes here' and I keep getting an error message that says I do not have rights to view that!! So I am viewing by daily posts titles.

    GREAT JOB on getting these mysteries completed.

    ReplyDelete