Tuesday, October 9, 2018

tuesday and a template

I am playing around with a new to use template called scrap crazy 6. I am ready to experiment with a scrappy version.
I saw this quilt by bquiltin here.  This is just an inspiration quilt. I didn't make it.


which led to the pattern here. I thought I saw the crazy 6 template shapes in it and so I am going to try and see if I can get something close to that look, using the templates.
I cut cream for the A piece and black for the B piece.


and for the  C and D pieces I am using crumb blocks that I had in a drawer. I will piece A and B and then see what size triangle I need to cut to complete the square. And I get to use up stuff from the deep scrap bin.


 How I started this quilt is here and here and here. and here.



I am linking to:
too cute tuesday

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up those scrappy pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plan to recreate this block!! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete