Thursday, October 18, 2018

rug hooking

Our rug hooking guild this week was a combined meeting and hook in. We are an atha ( Association of Traditional Rug Hooking Artists ) chapter. We are interested in increasing our membership. I have been meeting with these great ladies for almost 10 years now, And I am the young pup. haha.
I had a chance to add the football helmet to my Cleveland rug for the Cleveland browns.


Vivian is working on her rug of sheep. They are so cute.


My Granddaughters and I had a movie date to see Cinderella on the big screen and eat popcorn.
And we are watching the Sara Plain and Tall series at home. Breakfast out included mickey mouse pancakes.



And for quilty inspiration- a wonderful patriotic quilt from our quilt show.


I am linking
needle and thread Thursdays
Oh Scrap
Jos country junction

No comments:

Post a Comment