Saturday, March 3, 2018

green in the rainbow

It's March already and time for green in the rainbow scrap challenge at soscrappy.
I do have a bunch of 2 1/2 inch strips I will use for my soul searching quilt.


I have been gone for a week and I only took snow days quilt with me. So the best I could do for Jos Country junction challenge and block of the month, was to cut out and web another block for my Christmas sampler BOM. But progress is progress.




While in Buffalo, we tried to experience local flavors. Most diners and cafes served at a liquor bar as well. This was breakfast at Sopias's. with homemade bread french toast. And yes, they were ordering cocktails at breakfast.


We just had to see Niagra Falls and it is just as spectacular in the winter.



We ate a buffalo treat -chocolate sponge candy too. yum.

and Beef on weck - not a fan




I am linking to
 SewCan She






5 comments:

  1. You have beautiful greens to play with this month!!
    OWO Beautiful pictures from Niagara falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty greens - they will be fun to play with! We visited Niagara Falls a couple of years ago - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice bunch of scraps and a fabulous trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have plenty of greens to work with for your soul searching block. The Falls are beautiful in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - Niagara is beautiful! Love your greens!

    ReplyDelete