Monday, March 5, 2018

March goals

I want to spend March, as part of my one monthly goal working, on my marie webster  quilt again. It needs more hand stitching. I have 4 blocks finished, and I need 12.





I want to do the quilting on my lazy sunday quilt which was a quiltville mystery quilt in Quiltmaker magazine in 2013. This is also part of my mystery quilt challenge that I am doing as part of Jos Country junction challenge


I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar

show and tell monday

design wall monday   

boms away   link in sidebar

5 comments:

  1. Your applique quilt and your Lazy Sunday quilt are both beautiful! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in Lazy Sunday are so fresh and happy! It's a beautiful quilt. Have fun quilting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in your Lazy Sunday are so nice and vibrant! And the Marie Webster is such a sweet foil against it, perfect for different moods of working time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Marie Webster quilt is going to be gorgeous with the solid colors. I hope you were able to get your Lazy Sunday quilt quilted.

    ReplyDelete