Friday, March 9, 2018

yellow jax quilt

I finished this quilt in time for nice weather outside to take pictures.


I used a soft peach for the back

And I had showed how I was missing 7 inches of binding. I found a yellow floral scrap that wasn't exactly the right fabric but it looks like it is on the quilt. I am so grateful to find anything even close.


 I bought this quilt as a kit while visiting my daughter in Payson Utah. I started working on it while I was there, but it languished. I finished the top in 2016.  This will be a donation quilt, I think.

I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop




5 comments:

  1. That little piece of binding works! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment, "Payson, Utah" caught my eye. I have lived here in Payson and now in Santaquin since I graduated from high school. Love your blocks and quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Payson, Utah caught my eye. I have lived in Payson and now Santaquin since 1966.I really like the soft colors in this quilt although I usually lean toward fallish tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! on your sweet finish. Nothing better than marking another UFO off your list!!

    ReplyDelete