Thursday, November 30, 2017

one monthly goal finish


I have the top done for my civil war edition of En Provence. This was last year's Bonnie Hunter mystery. This is a finish for my one monthly goal at Elm street quilts. So far I have met my goal 10 out of 11 months and really exceeded my expectations for the year, not that I wouldn't love to have finished 100 more quilts, but I am finishing.
 We have had sunshine the last 2 days and it has been enjoyable to be outside.Still cold and in the 40s, but the sun makes everything better. The quilting for this will have to wait until next year.
Now that it is sock weather, I notice alot of thread on the bottom of the sock, which explains the thread in all the far reaches of the house.

I am linking (links in the sidebar) to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap
I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on a finish! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow!!

    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top finish. Oh, how I hear you on the threads on the socks. I generally get them all over the sweaters I wear in the studio. I tend to leave my shoes on. Good luck with the December goal....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting to the finished flimsy stage. Those 4 patch borders are not a trivial endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete