Wednesday, November 1, 2017

a new goal

A new month and time for a new goal. Halloween came and went. We had no trick or treaters. sigh... I don't even have any pictures of my Grandchildren. sigh...

But the big news is published about the new mystery quilt with Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville. 

My one monthly goal for November will be to piece the blocks for my EnProvence in civil war colors.Given the changing seasons, and the Thanksgiving holiday, I am hoping to get the top pieced but not quilted.
I have some un sewing to do first, since I added the wrong color of tri recs units to the block. I blogged about en provence wrong.



I have more cheddar blocks  photographed

broken window

dove in the window
indian plume


Here is a row of my Linda friend's glitter blocks. I have used scrappy backgrounds, but she is using all the same. 


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP








5 comments:

  1. En provence looks good, and I am really lovin' those cheddar blocks - can't seem to get enough of those! Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! thanks so much for sharing and for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good project for November! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cheddar blocks are so dramatic, I really like them. Good luck with En Provence. I'm on the downhill slop on mine, but boy there's a lot of pinning to get those pieced borders on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your En Provence is nice, as I like the muted tones Civil War Prints creates. I can not wait to see it finished. Your cheddar blocks are coming along!

    ReplyDelete