Thursday, November 9, 2017

move forward

Our Granddaughter spent the weekend with us. I love having them alone, especially around their birthdays. We get to spoil, and they are so different out on their own. We went to a Japanese steakhouse for lunch. She loved the show but not so much the food.



Every year our city has a we care tree collection. Individuals or companies creat and decorate a Christmas tree and then they are auctioned to the highest bidder and all money is donated to charity. We each picked our favorite tree.


She is great at digging out every toy we have stuffed someplace to play with, and enjoys not having to share with her brothers and sister.


And, we watched hallmark Christmas movies until way past bedtime. so fun.
 My Sue friend shared her Christmas quilt with us at small group. I loved her colors and quilting.

I made the final decision on the rug hooking frame. What we had was not going to work for what I want. And I don't think it is important enough to purchase a new one at this time. Case closed for now. All that mess is gone.

I decided to make another block for En Provence. I cut, I sewed, it is together. Now I will web the top and continue as planned.

It was great to get it all out of my head and the comments were very helpful -thanks


I am linking (links in the sidebar) to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap

3 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to move ahead on two of your stall points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to get my grandchildren one-on-one! They are indeed different when we have them on their own. It's a joy to see them play and listen to them talk to themselves! It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete