Sunday, November 26, 2017

stash report November 26, 2017

There were a few black Friday specials with fabric. I also bought a kit from Craftsy that hasn't come yet, so I don't have to count it yet.

I made cinnamon raisin bread yesterday  yum! It was almost too sweet, so I will cut back on the sugar and raisins next time. I didn't get the picture before "someone" ate half the loaf.



  I dyed some cream colored wool to get a background I would like better for my Poppy rug. I was very happy with what I got. Dyeing is a little like magic. No idea if it will be the right bunny pulled out of the hat.  better ....

than...
I've added the piping so I can finish hooking it. I don't think it will take long.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 yard
Fabric Used year to Date: 354 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 10 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 363 1/4 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 8 3/4 yards added more than used.


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching


3 comments:

  1. Your poppy is fabulous! I can't wait to see its finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poppy!! I never dye wool for a certain project, but just for fun only. Reason...I am never sure what I will get...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah bread disappears like that around here too. I love your poppy rug, it's so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete