Monday, November 20, 2017

patriotic quilt start

I've had a chance to start the patriotic boxy star quilt. despite the bleeding issues here and the holiday busyness, I like them. Boxy stars is a free pattern at Quiltville.blogspot.com


 I have several ready for the sew and flip corners. When I am done I should have 160 bonus 2 inch triangles to use in another project.

In between, I have been sewing 1/2 square triangles for Holy Toledo quilt that I started a while ago and discovered I had not cut enough triangles to finish.


I am linking to:
Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar

show and tell monday

design wall monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar

2 comments:

  1. You have some fun projects going. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inspiration on the Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi hug

    ReplyDelete