Friday, December 1, 2017

light the world


Today begins the Christmas countdown. I love this idea, and hope to follow it's suggestions for bringing a little of the light of our Savior into my December.

l
SO today is "Freely ye have received, freely give."
—Matthew 10:8

I have the patriotic boxy stars webbed together. The more I look at it, the more I think I want to go bigger. I would need to add 9 more blocks to make it 5 x 6. Heaven knows I have enough fabric to do it.

I am getting so close on this pillow and I love the background I dyed.

I started another rag rug. The plan was to use up strips if T shirt "yarn". But it was too thin, so I Had it warped, and just started using scrap fabric. I sure didn't mean to start a new project, but I didn't want to waste the warp.  I was using a new size of loom that hubby made from a picture frame from goodwill. I do like the size so far.





I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop




3 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE those Patriotic Boxy Stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that star pattern. claire aka knitnkwilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patriotic quilt looks great. I love that poppy rug. You did a great job dying the background, it's the perfect shade to show off all that red.

    ReplyDelete