Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Catch up

I found the bucket for Holy Toledo quilt buried in the mess.
I have all of the large 1/2 square triangles finished. And all of the sets of three of the small  1/2 square triangles.


 I have all of the rest of the small 1/2 square triangles sewn.




Now I need to make 80 sets of 4 small 1/2 square triangles.

I finished 2 customer quilts for Christmas. Not a good picture.


I am washing the batik I need for On ringo lake.
 and more mini churndashes



I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



3 comments:

  1. Glad you found that bucket, looks as though it's contents will keep you busy and out of trouble. Thanks for linking to Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress and organization!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mini churn dash blocks, they are cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete