Friday, October 6, 2023

5 quilts October 6, 2023

last report September 18, 2023

I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another. 

There has been some rotation of projects as I have finally finished a few. I look forward to new Ufos that have come out to play with me.

1. 1. wensleydale a jen kingwell pattern - is finished


2. uneven 9 patch - is finished - the weather has not cooperated for a photo, yet.


3. strip tease pattern- all the pieces are ready for assembly


4.spoolin around leader ender challenge 2013 - The spools center is finished and ready for borders


new 5. min churndash




new #1 shirt anvil - It hasn't been that long since it went to the UFO closet. I used a random number generator to pick and this was the lucky number.


MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

1. fair and square- october one monthly goal- back, binding prepared

2. old world mystery - twins

3. full stop punctuation

4. cheddar jubilee

5. crayon

crab apple hill snow days

I am linking to:

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your finishes. Especially Full Stop Punctuation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me, thank you! I have mini churn dash quilt that I need to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous job you are doing finishing up one project after another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the finishes, and all the progress on the other quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have a lot of finishes and near finishes here! Congratulations on the progress. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/11/wednesday-wait-loss-349

    ReplyDelete