Monday, October 23, 2023

5 quilts October 23, 2023

 last report October 6, 2023

I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another. 

I have a finish, and, I can see the end for some of the quilts on my list. I am excited to look at something new

1. uneven 9 patch - is finished - 



2. strip tease pattern- all the pieces are in twosies - I am sewing these into blocks of 3.



3. spoolin around leader ender challenge 2013 - The spools top is finished, and, ready for a back and quilting.


4. min churndash - I love making these and have kept to my goal of one every day. I may go to the end of the year.

5. shirt anvil - It hasn't been that long since it went to the UFO closet. I used a random number generator to pick, and, this was the lucky number. welcome back. I liked making these. They look so great in shirt fabrics.


new #1 sweet pea - I decided on an on point setting. I have started with the sashings


MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

1. fair and square- october one monthly goal- back, binding prepared, on the frame, quilted

spools

customer quilt

2. old world mystery - twins

3. full stop punctuation

4. cheddar jubilee

5. crayon

crab apple hill snow days

I am linking:


9 comments:

  1. You are moving along on your UFOs and WIPs. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great progress! That first quilt is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your current projects are beautiful, and what a great progress with them! It's fun to work on several and so various quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you to make the goals to finish quilts. I have been productive lately as well. Love your never ending inspiration of designs and colors. Keep up the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like them all, Maggie. And I know you'll get them all to a fine finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely roundup of projects! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/25/wednesday-wait-loss-351

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy! Lots of great projects here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress, Maggie! I like them all. Thanks for sharing on Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete