Wednesday, December 2, 2020

a little sewing

I am using recycled shirt fabric to make these anvil blocks. I tend to sew the hsts for 3 blocks at a time as a quick sit at the machine. I trim and press them in the evening while watching tv. It is easy sewing the pieces together the next day. I am using a hunk of muslin that I want to leave the stash. Although, there is something lovely about muslin. It is just a simple fabric, but, it behaves so well. It is much like the second or middle child.



I added a few easy breezy to the mix


...And 3 more country roads


I am linking to:

midweek makers  I am featured today

5 comments:

  1. Love the way you are using those shirting fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks. Love the blue country road, oh yes I am in blue mode at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had my attention with plaid!

    Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the plaids are coming along nicely. I especially like the pin stripe one. Um, did you notice that bottom right pink square should be on the bottom left? You are getting some blocks done! I want to go back to piecing but that isn't going to happen for a while. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete