Tuesday, December 15, 2020

to do: clean cutting table

I had a big milestone yesterday - I added the finished in 2021 tab to the top of the page. I felt hopeful. Not that I can't add one last quilt to 2020.

I think I need to spend the rest of this year cleaning up from all the projects this year, and, try to get a bit more organized for next year. First, I need to reclaim my cutting table. I find, that I will travel around the house to cut, since the cutting table is a mess. It's embarrassing, but, I am sure it will be fun rediscovering missing items.


The table next to my accuquilt looks like a mystery quilt exploded... and other messes.



But, I did get all the grassy creek number 2 clue finished. And they are cute.


And I need to level up Christmas with 

John Bytheway's 5-Minute Fireside: "Have Yourself a Level 3 Christmas"

 https://youtu.be/tj-GDFrkL8Q

5 comments:

  1. Cleaning up the cutting table is always an ongoing to-do, isn't it? Your Grassy Creek blocks are looking fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty fabrics for the grassy creek! I'll be doing some organizing, too--right after the holidays. There is something to be said for messes exploding in the sewing room: Certainly something creative is going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! The fabrics you chose for Grassy Creek look so cute together. I think you’ll have fun cleaning off your cutting table and AccuQuilt area. You just never know what gems you’ll find and what squirrel project they’ll lead you to. Thanks so much for linking up today! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Grassy Creek hourglass units are so pretty! And, yes, cleaning off the cutting table is ongoing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lot of fun fabrics to play with! My cutting table stays clean, mostly. It's a bit messy now as it becomes gift wrap central this time of year. Good luck with your to do. Hopefully it won't take till January and you can get back to stitching with a clean slate.

    ReplyDelete