Thursday, December 29, 2022

top 5 posts - PHD summary

 Meadow mist designs has a link up for your top 5 posts for the year. If I did this right, most of mine are not even spectacular. I have no idea why they have the most views. 

The number one high post is: end of rainbow finish for the win.

blog post here

Number 2.

blog here
 
Number 3.
blog here
number 4.
blog here
number 5.
blog here
with a tie
blog here

This chart shows my PHD 22 finish for the year. I didn't finish any new starts. I hope to do better with that next year

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Looks like you had such a productive year! Thanks for sharing it on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful year, Maggie! Best of luck for a stitchy 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colourful bunch, and you've made such good use of scraps too. Happy New Year and all the best for 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rainbow quilt is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such as great review, I love that rainbow quilt. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing 16 UFOs in 2022! That's awesome! Another thing that is awesome is your rainbow scrap End of Rainbow. It still WOWs me! ;^)

    ReplyDelete