Sunday, December 11, 2022

stash report December 11, 2022

My quilt guild's Christmas party was last week. We played a pass a yard of fabric game and the aqua floral was what I took home. The fat quarter was the prize I won. We had a pitch in for food and it was so yummy. There are just some favorites that I only get at a potluck. 


Stash report December 11, 2022

fabric added: 1.25 yards
fabric added year to date: 136.75 yards 

fabric used: 25 yards     I finished  rhododendron mystery quilt

fabric used year to date: 274 yards  

137.25 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 7 days last week. 

I did a little more spinning. This was a purchased 4 ounce braid of merino wool roving. I hope to work on it some more today for slow Sunday stitching. It is very slow and peaceful spinning. And gets my mind off of goals and deadlines. I need to dye more wool to start with a new -old project for rug hooking.

pretty colors

fun yarn

I don't have a project for the yarn, yet.

I am linking to:

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

10 comments:

  1. I really like that floral fabrics, so pretty! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that fabric! Lucky you. And the yarn will be gorgeous in any project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pass a Yard sounds like fun! How do you play it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those games where you go home with something new are fun! We had fun doing that at my quilt group this week, too. Your new yarn is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yarn is very pretty - both before and after spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yarn is very pretty. I like the fabrics that you took home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a good week on both the stash and stitching fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The printed fabric is lovely, very Japanese style, pretty! Beautiful yarn too, have fun with a new project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yarn is beautiful! That came from the roving?

    ReplyDelete