Friday, November 4, 2022

rhododendron is pieced

With just a little bit of fall weather, I took the chance to take a photo outside of Rhododendron mystery quilt, ready for borders. I really am uncomfortable cutting the edge off a quilt. So, I will have to work up the courage. Next, is a turquoise inner border and a pieced outer border. So glad to have this almost done, before the new mystery starts in November. The real mystery is, where did I put the turquoise fabric?


The nasturtiums are still alive.



I am linking to:

TGIFF


8 comments:

  1. Your version of Rhododendron turned out beautifully! Hope you can find the teal fabric to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rules are meant to be broken. If you find the teal fabric, great. If not, even better. You can make the mystery your own and play with different border ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So buitifull quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job getting your Rhododendron pieced in time for the next one. I had a great time with the last one too, so I'll be planning to do this year's quilt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Rhododendron top; it's very pretty. Mine is still in 'Block Assembly' mode, having languished as I travelled down the cross-stitch rabbit hole, but that doesn't mean I won't get back to it -- or check out the 2022 mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Rhododendron top is gorgeous! I hope you've found the teal fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty top!!! and the turquoise fabric is in the bottom left fabric bin ;-) Thanks for linking to Finished(or not) Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quilt! It'll look wonderful with teal on the outside border. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss, my weekly show and tell linkup.

    ReplyDelete