Friday, January 22, 2021

baby quilt finish

 I have emptied a project box with this finish. I finished flannel #2 his week. It feels so good to move another UFo to done. I finished flannel #1 last week as part rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.


46x58- 7 yards of fabric

I found an old blog post about the pattern including a share it  of my copy of the pattern. It's a great pattern to use for a baby quilt and/or a donation quilt.




My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

love pillowcases

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here and here


I'm linking to:


rsc20 super saturday
oh scrap
UFO busting

7 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the pink butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a pretty PINK finish, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just moving through those projects boxes! this one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty in pink! Congrats on another lovely finish. It has to feel good to empty another project box. You've done well on that front and it's not even February yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! Thank you for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this! Thank you for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete