Friday, June 21, 2019

smith mountain morning finish

My silly hubby, He found a cut up shirt sleeve and put it on my smith mountain morning quilt and informed me He had put the sleeve on my quilt for me since I hate to do it. lol


We had a lovely day to photo the quilt outdoors.




This will be part of my finish along finishes. and my one monthly goal for June. It seems that it has taken forever to finish. I took a class with Bonnie Hunter in Lafayette Indiana in October 2013. It is included in her book scraps and shirttails 2. I had all the blocks made by 2014, and then it sat. I decided it was important to finish it this year, and I have had it on the list for goals 3 times. I can tell my workmanship has really improved with each quiltville quilt I make.

I am linking to:



12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish. this is the first one I've seen in yellow and grey. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous. You've chosen great colors for your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the finish of your quilt. It is really beautiful and I have loved seeing your progress. I would not have thought of a gray and yellow combination, but it is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, fantastic, spectacular. Love it. I am still smiling at the simple sleeve addition to the quilt :-) Congratulations on the finish. I am sure you are thrilled with it. What is the finished size?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this quilt - well done on a beautiful finish - it's a lovely colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on a beautiful finish! And thank you for participating in the FAL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That came out beautiful. The pattern is on my "list" to make. haha one day....

    ReplyDelete