Friday, February 8, 2019

a different kind of quilt

A really good friend surprised me with a quilty gift. She made it from wood pieces assembled just like a log cabin block. The colors were created from paint. I was completely in love with it, and the thoughtfulness behind it. I love the colors, too, and find them inspirational for a real fabric quilt. I need to talk her into quilting.

In my fabric world, I have pieced the star blocks I need for the pumpkin jubilee quilt from My Carolina home. I shared recently that the hsts units had been sewn three times.



I am linking to:


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift. Love you paint colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful thoughtful gift! Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever gift. I really thought it was a quilt. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete