Sunday, February 17, 2019

stash report February 17, 2019

I added this fabric this week. Read about my quilter's miracle here.


I also felt the need to add some neutral reproduction fabrics to my stash for the circa 1880 swap for which I am participating. They are in short supply in my limited reproduction stash. The cheddar/ mustard jumped in the cart.


I am still without a new hand stitching project, so I plan to dig out the hexagon quilt and figure what I need to do to start evening the edges.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 yard 
Fabric Used year to Date: 33 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 8.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 56  yards
net fabric: 23 yards bought more than used

I sewed more than 15 minutes every day but 2, I had cataract surgery, but I did sit in my chair for a try, but no, everything was too fuzzy.

I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

7 comments:

  1. Lots of nice neutrals in the adds. Cheddar is another good color to have. It seems to go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty new fabrics! I love the hexie project... see that brown fabric with the little hearts at the top of the photo? That is one of my all time favourite repro fabrics... I have used it in many projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made something with cheddar, but would like to sometime. I like all your neutrals - they'll be useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty hexagon quilt. Love your fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that mustard!! A color I wish I could wear as well as use in sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun new fabrics! Love your new hand work project, very pretty. Hopefully the cataracts surgery went really well and now you can make up for the two days you missed. Thank you for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the fabrics. I am sure you can figure out that hexie quilt. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete