Friday, May 12, 2023

wonky courthouse steps finish

My Friday finish is an older UFO from the strings bin. Wonky courthouse steps was inspired by a Bonnie Hunter pattern. This is the second one I have made. Once, I pull out the strip bin, it is hard to stop. I made a third one as well. All of them I have sewn on my singer treadle.

61 x 67


I used a sheet for the back and quilted free form swirls. I used scrappy pieces for the binding.


I finished the first one in 2021 here. No two look alike when using the string bin.

I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous scrappy finish! When you use everything, it just works!I like it a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Nann

    ReplyDelete
  3. a super scrappy quilt, loving how anything goes! Great way to utilise all those delish scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scrappy finish. Great job. That pattern is on my list to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! And you used your treadle too! Congrats on a terrific finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finish! It fascinates me that you seem to have a Friday finish each week. Wow! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it.....I look at these blogs and think I would love to make these quilts I am seeing.....but as with everyone else, I need to stop starting new projects before others get finished.

    ReplyDelete