Sunday, June 20, 2021

stash report June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day! I married a good one. He was right in the trenches with me. He changed diapers, cleaned up yukky things, went to all the events, held them, carried them, taught them. He was right there with me. He was better with them in the night - I was a zombie. And so far, he is good with all my fabric.

And I have some new treasures. They were on sale.

Green fairy had mystery honey buns and I love honey buns. 


Stash report June 20, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 87 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5.1/4 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 81 1/4 yards

net fabric: 6 1/4 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 3 days this week. 

All the hooking is done for Mr. Scarecrow rug, I just haven't spread him out for a good look and picture.

I found these hooked chickens in my ufo drawer that need a back and a finish. I will be hand stitching the red piece to the back to make potholders for Slow Sunday Stitching.


 I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. You got some great additions to your stash. I love the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you consider selling the pot holders. They are perfect for my kitchen. If so just email me with the cost.
    Allthingzsewn@gmail.com. I'm anxiously awaiting your reply. 😊
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chickens are adorable! Nice tribute to your husband; sounds like you got a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hand work finishes! Pretty fabrics, is there a plan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun new stash additions! Great idea to use those chickens for potholders, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great stash additions! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable chickens! The stash enhancement has some nice fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful new fabrics, and cute chicken! Yeah for Mr Scarecrow rug!
    Thank you for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new fabrics. Love those chickens. They are going to make nice potholders.

    ReplyDelete